Medical Solutions is looking for Certified Medical Assistants for a full time position. Responsibilities include:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Collects data accurately and ensures that all information is entered into the patient’s medical record in EHR.
- Prepares and stocks examination and treatment rooms.
- Clean and sterilizes instruments.
- Assists provider with minor office procedures.
- Schedules Outpatient testing, Procedures or Surgeries.
- Manages Referral process
- Hospital Admissions
- Testing and Procedures
- Triage patient phone calls per site’s protocol.
- Process Prescription Refill requests per Physician’s protocol.
- Performs Ancillary testing: EKG, Spirometry, Cryotherapy, etc.
- Laboratory testing may include Rapid Tests, Urinalysis, Bilirubin, Auto CBC, and Phlebotomy.
- Reviews lab and test results. Provide follow up to patient per provider’s instructions.
- Provide health education to the patient as needed.
- Performs all duties in compliance with Galen’s clinical policies and OSHA standards.
- Maintains clean and neat work area.
- Active participation in process improvement efforts.
- May be required to assist other team members based on office demands.
- Recognize and demonstrate cost-effective measures in utilization of supplies and equipment.
Please apply today!